When considering making any significant business decision it’s important to weigh up all the options…
And, whilst listing all the pros and cons, it is equally significant to ensure that you are comparing apples with apples…
At JTandA, we strongly believe in our comprehensive service offering, and are constantly looking for ways to add value and further develop our Training Providers.
Below are just a few of the reasons why we believe we stand head and shoulders above the rest:
- Consultant wants to provide a once-off service which you pay for and never see them again.
- Consultant or SETA asks you for documents and provides generic templates.
- Consultant prints your file, obtains your training material and you have no idea how all these documents are supposed to be implemented.
- Consultant sources and obtains documents from Facilitators/Assessors/Moderators who you never meet, nor work with in the future.
- Consultant keeps the knowledge of how to run YOUR BUSINESS and if they disappear you lose all this knowledge.
- We want you to succeed as a highly competent, efficient Training Provider who knows how to run a successful business and make sure you are still operating 5 years down the line.
- We help you develop your own personal dreams and goals (vision, mission, values etc.) We show you how to conduct a SWOT analysis on your business and put this all together in a business plan (including an easy to follow marketing and financial plan).
- We help you, to help yourself, by Capacity Building you to implement your Quality Management System (QMS) into your business.
- We have dedicated associates, who we work closely with, who will Capacity Build you with knowledge on how to be an exceptional brilliant Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator yourself.
- We work very closely with a handful of material developers, to ensure you obtain accreditation for what you are actually passionate about and are going to train – according to your business plan. We teach you what these documents are and how they relate to each other.
- By the time you are ready to submit your file to the SETA or QCTO you are 100% knowledgeable on what each document means and how to implement them into your business – as you would have attended all our Capacity Building Workshops.
- After you have received your accreditation, we hold your hand for as long as you require, by means of an affordable Monthly Retainer – for guidance and support. We know it’s scary to do anything the first time – but we want to see you succeed and unleash the brilliance within 😊
- We know business is sometimes hard! Ask our Director – she has been an entrepreneur for over 18 years! If you really want to take your business to new heights, sign up for our Training Provider’s Mentoring Programme – but you better hold onto your seat because she will stretch you to become a better version of yourself!
We are standing by and eager to help you be the best Training Provider that you can be!
Contact us or call 087 150 1554 to book a consultation with one of our friendly Business Development Advisors.