Who doesn’t like the idea of growing their career by investing in their learning?! And, who doesn’t like some financial assistance at the same time! The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) is a public organisation, formed to encourage skill development in the services sectors by way of grants, bursaries, training and learnerships.
Learners whether employed or unemployed who have successfully completed Services SETA Learnerships at NQF level 5 and above who are eager to further their studies at Higher Education Institutions are invited to submit their bursary applications now!
The Bursaries offered apply to Services SETA in the following fields of study:
- All qualifications in the services sector;
- Scarce and critical skills in other sectors;
- Artisanal qualifications in any field or trade.
Please note: Important requirements for qualification:
- An applicant who is currently registered with a South African higher education institution (TVET Colleges, Public Universities and Universities of Technology)
- Application should be for 2017 academic year
- An applicant who is a South African citizen, with a valid identity document.
- An applicant who is not a recipient of other sources of funding.
- Preference may be given to:
- People with disabilities
- Previously disadvantaged Individuals
- Scarce and Critical Skills
- Students studying at a public institution
There are a limited number of bursaries for 2017 Academic Year only.
The closing date for applications is 17 March 2017, go to http://www.ssetabursary.org.za/ for more information.
JTandA, we’re here to help you grow your business’ future!