SDP Capacity Building Webinar
DAY 1 – QMS
- Give you the big picture on all your Policies and Procedures involved in your Quality Management Systems and how to implement them.
- Break your QMS down into more manageable sections.
- Teach you how to use your QMS when verifiers/evaluators ask questions at Site Visits.
- Show you that you have everything you need to operate as a quality Training Provider in accordance with your SETA requirements.
Bring along a hard copy of your customised QMS with you when you attend this Webinar.
4 Phases of Training
- Capacity build you to ensure the smooth roll out of training from start to finish (Learner Enrolment, Facilitation, Assessment and Certification).
- Address common challenges that many Training Providers experience and give tips on how to overcome these challenges.
- Be interactive in terms of incorporating your Q.M.S to assist you with training.
- Not only give you the skills, but also give you the tools, so included in this session are two template packs that you can use each time you roll training out.
DAY 2 – Training Material
- Unpack your training material into more manageable sections.
- To assist you in identifying which documents go to which role players.
- Provide a better understanding of the structure of your material.
- This is probably one of the most important areas that needs to be addressed – this is after all your business asset.
Bring along a hard copy of at least one-unit standard from your training material with you when you attend this Webinar.
Pre Site Visit Preparation
- To understand the layout of your Accreditation File and how to effectively make use of your Accreditation File Index.
- To Review your List of Tools and Site Visit Readiness Requirements.
Bring along a hard copy of your Accreditation File, List of Tools and Equipment and Training Material (SETA Dependent) with you when you attend this Webinar.
If you have not yet received any of these documents, or can’t find them – please contact your Accreditation Co-ordinator to discuss beforehand.
DAY 3 & 4 – Training Process from start to finish
- Setting up electronically to prepare you for your 1st group of learners according to the Training Management File Checklist we will provide
- Preparing your Learner POEs ready for your 1st day of training
- Understanding your Learner Management Information System and what needs to be captured in order to enrol and capture your learner results
- Provide a better understanding on the following:
- Computer Skills Assessment – are you ready?
- Training Plan versus Reality
- Training Committee Support (FAM)
- Learner Recruitment
- Learner Induction
- Learner Enrolment
- Learner Uploads
- Training Material Rollout Customisation
- Facilitator Support
- Workplace Mentors
- Assessment Process A-Z
- Learner Certification