This information packed webinar is geared towards all Training Providers who are committed to implementing policies and procedures developed based on the legislation and regulations required of Training Providers as per the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
During this study we will:
- Give you the big picture on all the Policies and Procedures involved in your Quality Management Systems and how to implement them.
- Break your QMS down into more manageable sections.
- Teach you what you need to know and when.
- Teach you how to use your QMS when verifiers/evaluators ask questions at Site Visits.
- Show you that you have everything you need to operate as a quality Training Provider in accordance with your SETA requirements.
Why you should attend:
- Implementing legislated policies and procedures is a daunting task.
- As the duly appointed representative of your business you will be required to knowledgeably answer questi*ons posed by the verifier/evaluator at your SETA visits (accreditation, monitoring and external moderation).
- The lack of follow through from the accreditation process in the implementation of the mandatory processes needed in the day to day running of your training company can have a long term impact on the profitability of your business.