For Skills Development Providers who wish to obtain Accreditation with MQA (Mining Qualifications Authority) and would like jt&a to facilitate the entire process from start to finish.
Not sure if this is the right Accreditation package? Book a consultation with one of our Business Development Consultants.
What’s Included in this Package:
- Completion of MQA Application Forms
- Facilitation of the accreditation process from start to finish
- An Action Plan Meeting (via Zoom)
- Supply of the Training Quality Management System
- Customisation of the Quality Management System
- Supply of Training Provider templates (Business plan, Budget plan and Site Visit checklist)
- We assist with the outsourcing of assessors and moderators (if you do not have your own).
As the client, you will pay linkage fees to these practitioners directly.
- Facilitate the moderation of outsourced training material to get the internal moderator’s report from the moderator.
As the client, you will pay the moderator directly.
- Submission of the MQA application
- Follow up with MQA on the progress of the application
- File check before the Site Visit
- Guidance on the expectations of MQA during the site visit
- Pre-site visit preparation which includes:
• A list of Tools, Equipment and Resources
• Capacity building Pre-site Visit webinar (3hrs) for two employees
- Capacity building QMS webinar (3hrs) for two employees
- Capacity building 4 Phases of Training webinar (3hrs) for two employees
- Capacity building Training Material webinar (3hrs) for two employees
* Additional training for employees available at cost on request.