FOODBEV SETA Accreditation Assistance
For Skills Development Providers who wish to obtain Accreditation with FOODBEV SETA (Food and Beverage Manufacturing SETA) and would like jt&a to facilitate the entire process from start to finish.
Not sure if this is the right Accreditation package? Book a consultation with one of our Business Development Consultants.
What’s Included in this Package:
- Completion of FOODBEV SETA Application Forms
- Facilitation of the accreditation process from start to finish
- An Action Plan Meeting (via Zoom)
- Supply of the Training Quality Management System
- Customisation of the Quality Management System
- Supply of Training Provider templates (Business plan, Budget plan and Site Visit checklist)
- We assist with the outsourcing of assessors and moderators (if you do not have your own).
As the client, you will pay linkage fees to these practitioners directly.
- Facilitate the moderation of outsourced training material to get the internal moderator’s report from the moderator.
As the client, you will pay the moderator directly.
- Submission of the FOODBEV SETA application
- Follow up with FOODBEV SETA on the progress of the application
- File check before the Site Visit
- 4 Day SDP Capacity Building Online Webinar to upskill yours and your administrator to prepare for your site visit
- Understand how to roll out your QMS & training material and the most vital – how to ensure you tick each box to ensure you roll out your training from the beginning to end resulting in your learners receiving their Competence Certificates
* Additional training for employees available at cost on request.