During this session, we will prepare and review all the documents that are required to be presented at External Moderation Site Visits in order to:
- Ensure you have all the correct and completed documents that your evaluator will check at External Moderation.
- To prepare you to answer questions at External Moderation as well as manage your expectations.
- To produce a process for following up after External Moderation.
- To understand the layout of your Accreditation File and how to effectively make use of your
Accreditation File Index.
- To Review your List of Tools and Site Visit Readiness Requirements.
Why you should attend:
- The thought of External moderation can be quite stressful. This session will ensure you know what to expect when your External Moderator arrives.
- To ensure you have all the relevant documents prepared and ready for External Moderation.
- To equip you with the skills and knowledge with regards to the Certification Phase to manage your learner/client expectations.
Bring along a hard copy of your customised JT&A QMS and Accreditation File, List of Tools and
Equipment and Training Material (SETA Dependent) with you when you attend this Webinar.