Cost of SETA accreditation
The cost of SETA accreditation may vary dependent on a number of factors including how much assistance you require during the accreditation process.
These factors include:
- The SETA you are interested in getting accredited with
- The type and number of qualifications you wish to get accredited for
- Whether or not you have all your Company Legal documents
- The availability of SAQA aligned training material
- Whether or not you have your own Facilitators/Assessors and Moderators
We recognise that each business is unique and that there is not a “one size fits all” solution when getting your business accredited.
We encourage all prospective clients to come in and meet with our Business Development Team so that we can get a better understanding of your company and tailor make a package to suit your specific requirements.
We offer an hour 1-on-1 consultation (face-to-face, telephone or Skype) at a cost of R690 inclusive of VAT – which is deductible from your final accreditation invoice once you choose to move forward with our services.
Alternatively you can book to attend one of our SETA Beginner’s Workshops at a cost of R200 inclusive of VAT. to gain a better understanding of SETA accreditation – staffing, premises, legal documents and training material requirements.
Contact us today to book a consultation or learn more.