Are you an Accredited Service Provider that offers Basic Cooking Training? The NDA invites Accredited Service Providers to submit a quote for Basic Cooking Training.
The National Development Agency (NDA) are requesting credible, accredited and experienced Service Providers to submit a comprehensive proposal in respect of the provision of a 1-week programme on Basic Cooking Skills, Food Safety and Hygiene. for three The South African Early Childhood Development (SAECD) award winners; two from KwaZulu Natal and one from Gauteng Province respectively. The budget for this training is R 5 000 per learner and should include facilitation, assessment, training manuals, certification and administration.
The course should at least cover the following:
- The importance of safety and hygiene in and around the kitchen
- How to prepare healthy and nutritious food for children aged 6 months to 2 years
- Cooking methods and techniques: boiling, steaming, frying, grilling, measuring of quantities
- Menu planning
- Basic recipes
- Basics on storage of dry foods and refrigerated foods
- Basic food costing
- Basic food presentation and serving
- Basic first aid
- Food allergies
Interested Service Providers must:
- Be an accredited training provider with the relevant Skills Education Training Authorities (SETA)
- Have approved learning programmes for the identified course.
- Have experience in providing training, assessments and moderation on the identified course.
The deadline for quotations is Friday, 29 September 2017 at 11:00. You will need to return your quotation with all mandatory documents listed in the Terms of Reference together with your Standard Bidding Document (SBD) Forms directly to NDA.
Opportunities are like sunrises, if you wait too long, you miss them. Don’t wait too long… for a copy of the relevant documents, please email us or call us on 087 150 1554.