In August JTandA in associated with ActionCOACH held a Marketing Munch workshop for our existing clients.
This seminar is for business owners that want to improve their organisation, enhance their cash flow and mature their businesses.
What you can expect to learn…
- How to build a business that works without you.
- How to differentiate your business so you don’t have to compete on price.
- What numbers you need to know to best run your business.
- How to make your cash flow consistent and predictable.
- How to hire the right people. How to improve communication within your team.
- How to manage your time better to achieve better results.
- The 5 Ways Formula to grow your profits by 61% in 12 months.
Here is what some of the attendees had to say:
- The Marketing Munch covered areas of the business that I did not consider previously. I feel that the 6 levels of analysing the business from Mastery level to Results helps to identify the gaps and to develop a plan to close the gaps. – Ashica Nadrajan (Down The Line Skills Development)
- The important marketing tips for me were:
Keeping my clients database and inviting them for coffee to touch base and inform them about the extension of my service.
The marketing tools learned will up the standard of professionalism for my business and also assist me in keeping my former clients and making them feel important and feel that they are important part of the business. – Smah White (FliHi Training)
- I learned that one should always aspire to becoming an entrepreneur instead of being a contented “Self-employed” Marketing and Branding are crucial for company growth and development, Marketing is an indication that a company is responsive to ever changing customer needs. – Melusi Zwane (Melusi Training & Development)
To book your seat for our October Marketing Munch please call our Marketing Manager Fiona Marais on 031 309 5811 or email email@example.com