By Using Your Clients Supplier Development Grants
2-hour informative workshop for all Training Providers in KZN.
We are aware that one of the major stumbling blocks of obtaining SETA Accreditation assistance is raising the finance for this process. Most of our clients try obtain this funding through DTI, SEDA or other Government organisations with little success. What we propose is to use the target set in the amended BBBEE Codes to encourage our training providers to approach their clients who they want to train for, to pay for the training providers accreditation.
What will be discussed:
- Qualifying criteria to be a Supplier Development beneficiary
- Exactly what is Supplier Development Grants under the
amended BBBEE Codes
- How to approach your clients to access this
- What will be discussed in the initial meeting between
Claire, yourself and your client
- How payment is made to you by your client
(criteria that goes with that)
- Case studies
- Legal Agreements between JTandA and the Training Provider
Date: 21st September 2016
Venue: to be advised depending on numbers.
Time: 9am – 11am
Speaker: Claire Stewart