We have all felt the pandemic’s effects on business, and we understand that many training providers are currently faced with the SETA accreditation “budget challenge”.
Because we believe that accreditation is crucial to every training business, we have put together a full-day training course where we will guide you through the process of successfully getting your SETA accreditation yourself.
Whether you’re interested in SETA Accreditation so that you can offer your clients a value-add, want to meet client needs as an Accredited Training Provider, or simply because you are serious about being able to offer nationally recognised qualifications – the SETA/ETQA Accreditation process can be valuable and beneficial to your company and training programmes.
That is… if you can make sense of the process.
Come and join our experts as they will guide you through a one-day workshop that will give you a “starter pack” that allows you to realistically apply the structures and opportunities to grow your income by becoming SETA accredited.
Small groups mean that we address individual needs and scenarios and you’ll leave armed with all the information and tools you will need to complete your application sensibly and accurately.
Our packs retail at R10 000 plus vat and include the following:
- SETA aligned checklist to get you started
- Quality Management System – full of vital information, policies and procedures that will help you roll out your accredited training once you obtain your accreditation. Minimal customisation required by yourself.
- Business Plan and 5 Year Budget – Minimal customisation required by yourself.
- Documents required for Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators – how and where to find them if you don’t have your own
- The SETA Application – how to complete these yourself – it really is not hard!
- Training Material – how to access the free training material – or we can supply you with SAQA aligned training material.
***Further administrative support is available at an hourly rate thereafter
Who Should Attend?
- Training providers – business owners and administrators
- Training facilitators
- Assessors and moderators
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Internal training departments – managers and administrators
- Training material developers
Resources Required For The 1 Day Workshop
- Access to Zoom for the full day with a good internet connection
- Laptop with MS Word and Excel already installed
- Sufficient data for the day
- A good quality computer/laptop speaker and camera
Want to know more or book your spot for our next session, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org