We Understand that the Accreditation process can be quite overwhelming and confusing.
Our company’s passion is to capacity build you, the Training Provider, so that you can answer the questions verifiers/evaluators will ask at your Site Visit and maintain your accreditation once it has been awarded.
As such we are now offering Capacity Building Workshops in both our Durban and Johannesburg branches on a monthly basis.
4 Phases of Training
The 4 Phases of Training Workshop is designed to:
- Capacity build you to ensure the smooth roll out of training from start to finish (Learner Enrolment, Facilitation, Assessment and Certification).
- Address common challenges that many Training Providers experience and give tips on how to overcome these challenges.
- Be interactive in terms of incorporating your Q.M.S to assist you with training.
- Not only give you the skills, but also give you the tools, so included in this session are two template packs that you can use each time you roll training out.
The QMS Workshop is designed to:
- Give you the big picture on all your Policies and Procedures involved in your Quality Management Systems and how to implement them.
- Break your QMS down into more manageable sections.
- Teach you what you need to know and when.
- Teach you how to use your QMS when verifiers/evaluators ask questions at Site Visits.
- Show you that you have everything you need to operate as a quality Training Provider in accordance with your Seta requirements.
Training Material Workshop
The Training Material Workshop is designed to:
- Unpack your training material into more manageable sections.
- To assist you in identifying which documents go to which role players.
- Provide a better understanding the structure of your material.
- This is probably one of the most important areas that needs to be addressed.
Training Manager’s Workshop
The Training Manager’s Workshop is designed to:
- Provide an insight into the 4 phases of training.
- Identify the activities involved in the training process.
- Acknowledge the responsibilities of the Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator.
- Develop an understanding of the flow of training.
BOOK NOW for these invaluable Capacity Building Workshops and be ready for your accreditation journey.
Seats are limited, and bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
To avoid disappointment, please book by calling us on 087 150 1554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org