What You Can Expect
Who are you
- Trainer of a Training Organisation (in-house company trainer) or
- Free-lance individual who is currently training courses for various companies or
- Manager in a corporate company who has been asked to set up an Accredited Training Division
who is wanting to obtain accreditation for a company.
Who are we
- A registered CC organisation with its head office in Musgrave, Durban and an Agency located in Milpark, JHB.
- We assist companies in preparing the documentation for their accreditation with any of the 21 SETA’s (Sector Education Training Authorities), ICB, QCTO, Umalusi and DHET Registration.
- We have 10 full time staff members, headed by ex-Services SETA verifier Jeanine Topping, and various associates with whom we work closely.
What you can expect from us
- We assist the Client in preparing documentation, as well as the pre-requisite requirements in order to meet the obligatory conditions as set out by the SETA’s.
- We proactively monitor the progress which involves co-ordinating with various persons and bodies i.e. Assessors, Moderators, Material Developers and SETA officials.
Time Period for submission of file to SETA
All requirements met by client – 1 month
Time Period for SETA scheduling 1st Site visit after approval of submission
60-90 days (SETA dependent)
Time Period for SETA issuing Accreditation Report after Site visit
30-60 days SETA dependent
We are aware of the following during the accreditation process:
You don’t know what you don’t know!
Unmet expectations – yours and ours.
In life, we are often disappointed because what we expected someone to do and what they actually expect us to do are totally different. We humbly ask you to please read this before you become a client of ours.
Our expectations from clients
- To actively and eagerly obtain all the documents on the checklist we provide within a reasonable time frame.
- To engage face to face with us, and provide company information, in order for us to be able to customise templates. (You don’t even want to think of how emails and telephone calls can result in misunderstandings.)
- To accept and respect our planning schedule on when we work on their files.
- To communicate positively and respectfully with our Accreditation Consultants, and accept if they need more guidance and knowledge on the process, to book time with our Senior Accreditation Specialists.
- To open their minds about the new journey they are starting, and realise they may need to attend Capacity Building Workshops to empower themselves with knowledge on how to be a successful Accredited Training Company.