Cost of SETA accreditation
*LITE - R12 000 INCL VAT
- Client has their own Assessors and Moderators
- Are fully computer literate and can use templates to customise QMS and Business Plan
- Client can complete own online or manual SETA application
- Client has own Training Material.
- Client can download all above documents from our website or we email to client.
- Compliance check before process starts - 1 hour at our offices or via skype
- SETA File Index Check list.
- QMS, Business Plan and 5-year Cash Flow projection templates
- 2-hour consultation to check file before submission.
*STANDARD - R32 000 INCL VAT
- We supply and customise your Business Plan and Quality Management System with you face to face.
- We supply and customise templates you need to roll out your training efficiently.
- We source Assessors and Moderators for you from our database or advertise on your behalf.
- We source SAQA aligned training Packs that are ready for you to read and train.
- We deal with the SETA or Quality Council 100% as a representative of your company.
3 Information Sessions where we unpack the:
- 4 Phases of Training
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Training Material
- A list of Tools & Equipment
- A Training Centre readiness Check
*PREMIUM - R 45 000 INCL VAT
Option 3Full House With Training Material (Service SETA)
- We include everything listed in Option 2
- We supply Assessors and Moderators.
- We provide telephonic, email or face to face support.
- We provide 1 Full Qualification chosen from our Shelf Training Material List
- We include the SETA upload fee.